Sunday, January 4, 2015

Review: Stila In The Moment Eye Palette

     Happy New Year!! Today, I want to talk about an awesome palette I got from Ulta during their 21 days of beauty sale. I am new to Stila cosmetics, but I decided to pick up the Stila "In the Moment" palette. It originally sells for $39 and it was on sale for $20. So, of course I couldn't pass this up and I have to say I don't think I have put this thing down since I got it. It has 10 beautifully pigmented shadows that can be used wet or dry and it comes with a full size smudge-proof, waterproof eye liner in a coordinating shade. These are primarily shimmer shades with 2 really good highlighting choices.

     The top row kicks off with Instinct which is a beautifully frosted white color. I love using it on my brow bone as well as dusting a little on my cheekbones to add a bright highlight. Next is Impulse It is a very light purple and great for everyday wear (especially for a green eyed girl such as myself). Next to that is Glance. It is a bright violet color with really beautiful shimmer. I love using this one as liner. Next is Improvise, it is a really nice dark plum color with pink shimmer. The first row ends with Catalyst. It is black with pink glitter.
     The bottom row kicks off with Desire, a flesh tone pink that is great for a brow highlight. Next is one of my favorite colors in the palette. It is called Wonder. It is a gorgeous (and when I say gorgeous, I mean GORGEOUS) pink color with lots of beautiful shimmer. Next is Spontaneous, a beautiful glimmering gold shade. A red-brown shade called Whim is next and finally Captivate ends it with its beautiful purple-brown with golden shimmer. I love the colors in this palette and the little booklet they include with instructions on how to create different looks totally takes the cake! I also love that this palette includes a FULL SIZE Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner pencil in Tetra. It is a great deep purple eyeliner that compliments the colors in the palette beautifully!
                     
XOXO,
Glamourgirl220
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"


5 comments:

  1. What a nice palette! The only thing I've ever gotten from Stila is their lipgloss. I'm always hesitant to purchase makeup purely due to the price - I might have to try that out! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous colours on that palette. That purple looks glamourous, love it x

    http://suzishrestha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great deal for the palette! It has such lovely colours! They do seem very pigmented. Great post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is a great deal. Glad I was able to snatch it up!

      Delete
  4. Great deal... Such a gorgeous palette!
    xx

    Zazu's World Blog

    ReplyDelete