Good evening lovelies! It has definitely been a while since I have done any sort of empties post/video, so I definitely thought it was about time to empty my bag out and see what kind of goodies I have used up since last time! However, this time around, instead of talking about every little thing I've used up I'm going to focus on six of my faves/least faves.
1.Formula 10.0.6 Keep Me Clean Makeup Removing Wipes: These have a light scent of cucumber and feel amazing on my skin. I received these in a sampler pack I got at Ulta. They take my makeup off, clean my face and make my skin feel awesome afterward! Definitely plan on repurchasing!
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed (Vintage bottle travel size): I love the gold color of this primer potion. I received this as a gift from my sister in law nearly 2 years ago and I just now finished it!! It was my first taste of Urban Decay and I bought my full size tube from Ulta
3. Biolage Exquisite Oil Shampoo: I really loved this sample of shampoo. It made my hair feel and look completely amazing. It was full of body and nourished and just beautiful. I definitely would like to purchase this in a full size bottle!
4. Murad Perfecting Night Cream: I honestly was not too happy with this one. It smells bad and I honestly had to wash it off immediately because I could not handle the stench. Luckily, this was only a sample pack so I didn't have to shell out any money for it!
5. Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask: This mask smells just like fresh oranges and makes my skin glow afterward.
6. Covergirl Bombshell Mascara: I received this mascara free from an Influenster Voxbox back in May of 2014. I love the length and volume that this mascara gave me. However, this was supposed to be waterproof and it definitely was not! I was fine when I didn't wear foundation, but if I did wear any kind of liquid foundation, I would end up with raccoon eyes. That is definitely not pretty. Covergirl needs to work on this formula to truly make it waterproof. I have never had issues like that with any of their other mascaras.
If you guys have questions regarding any of the other empties items you see pictured, please leave a comment below! I answer all comments/questions! :)
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"