Hey lovelies!! As many of you know, I have been working hard to get my personal domain up and running. It has taken a lot of work and I am proud to say it is finally complete! I ended up having to have wordpress host which means BlogSpot will no longer be my home. I would love it if everyone would go check out the new site and subscribe!!
Monday, March 30, 2015
Friday, January 23, 2015
Good evening lovelies! It has definitely been a while since I have done any sort of empties post/video, so I definitely thought it was about time to empty my bag out and see what kind of goodies I have used up since last time! However, this time around, instead of talking about every little thing I've used up I'm going to focus on six of my faves/least faves.
1.Formula 10.0.6 Keep Me Clean Makeup Removing Wipes: These have a light scent of cucumber and feel amazing on my skin. I received these in a sampler pack I got at Ulta. They take my makeup off, clean my face and make my skin feel awesome afterward! Definitely plan on repurchasing!
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed (Vintage bottle travel size): I love the gold color of this primer potion. I received this as a gift from my sister in law nearly 2 years ago and I just now finished it!! It was my first taste of Urban Decay and I bought my full size tube from Ulta
3. Biolage Exquisite Oil Shampoo: I really loved this sample of shampoo. It made my hair feel and look completely amazing. It was full of body and nourished and just beautiful. I definitely would like to purchase this in a full size bottle!
4. Murad Perfecting Night Cream: I honestly was not too happy with this one. It smells bad and I honestly had to wash it off immediately because I could not handle the stench. Luckily, this was only a sample pack so I didn't have to shell out any money for it!
5. Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask: This mask smells just like fresh oranges and makes my skin glow afterward.
6. Covergirl Bombshell Mascara: I received this mascara free from an Influenster Voxbox back in May of 2014. I love the length and volume that this mascara gave me. However, this was supposed to be waterproof and it definitely was not! I was fine when I didn't wear foundation, but if I did wear any kind of liquid foundation, I would end up with raccoon eyes. That is definitely not pretty. Covergirl needs to work on this formula to truly make it waterproof. I have never had issues like that with any of their other mascaras.
If you guys have questions regarding any of the other empties items you see pictured, please leave a comment below! I answer all comments/questions! :)
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"
Sunday, January 4, 2015
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Good evening lovelies! I am on the phone sitting by the bonfire typing this to post first thing in the morning. As we say goodbye to 2014, I am sure we have all been thinking about those New Years resolutions for 2015 (and how long is it going to take to break them). We always seem to break them within the first few weeks and become disappointed in ourselves. However, the disappointment stops this year. Instead, I challenge you to do your best at obtaining your goals and praising yourself for the strides you do make towards that goal even if you don't completely meet them. I know I have goals of paying bills and losing weight. I may not have payed all of my bills off in 2014 or even lost all of the weight I wish to lose, but I did pay off a bill in full and lost (and kept off even through the holidays) a good 15-20 pounds. I should not be hating and being disappointed in myself for these strides towards my goal. So for 2015, let's work on bettering ourselves by praising ourselves for our strides and promising ourselves to keep working hard towards our life's ambitions.
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year!!
"A Little Glamour Goes A long Way"