Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Good evening lovelies!! I am so sorry I have been MIA for the past few weeks! However, I do have a good reason! I have some huge changes coming to the blog that I am beyond excited for! My ever so awesome daddy just gave me the best gift a blogger could have. He bought my domain, yes glamourgirl220.blogspot.com will soon be Glamourgirl220.com :) If you are a blogger yourself, you know what a momentous occasion this is. I am just working on getting all of the kinks worked out. Then with the official launch of the site, I will be back and better than ever. So definitely stay tuned!!!! XOXO, Glamourgirl220 "A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"
Sunday, October 12, 2014
Good evening everyone! Today is just a relaxing day of blogging, so I decided to do a fun ins and outs post. Just a few things I'm loving and hating lately.
- My Sweet Puppy, Cane: You just HAVE to love my dopey boy's sweet face :)
- Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Berry Medley: My sweet addiction of the moment.
- Gossip Girl: I have been watching the series on Netflix and what can I say? I'm addicted!
- Claire's: I can honestly say I love my job and I couldn't be happier! Plus, they have adorable jewelry!! :)
- Long walks: Lately, I have been taking 3 mile walks to give myself time to think/clear my head, listen to music, and of course be healthy!
- Berry Lips: Berry/Wine colored lipsticks are always my favorite lip color to rock for Fall!
- Matte Lips: I finally got one of the Nyx Matte Lip Creams during the latest 40% of sale at Ulta, it's absolutely gorgeous!
- Bipolar weather: If you live in the south, you know how crazy the weather can be, especially in the late summer/early fall. Some days it's a nice mid 60s others, you are in the 80s...altogether, it's not fun.
- Dry lips: As the cool weather (slowly) approaches, also comes the time of chapped lips. I for one have been loving the matte lip colors (Nyx Matte Lip Cream) that have been around recently, however, they aren't so pretty when they are over dry, cracked lips :(
- Fur: As much as I love my fur babies, I hate their fur constantly on my carpet...lol
Leggings as pants: I'm sorry ladies but there is nothing cute about your panty line showing cause you choose to wear leggings as pants. They are meant to be worn under short dresses/tunics to keep your booty from showing when you bend over. Your top should always cover the front and back when you wear leggings. Period.