Sunday, September 7, 2014

Small Business Sundays: Anastasia's A Consignment Shoppe

     Happy Sunday! It's time for another post for my Small Business Sundays Series! Today I will be featuring my favorite local consignment shop, Anastasia's! This shop features tons of upscale fashion pieces at great prices and the best part is, they are constantly getting in new gems! The ladies that work here are amazing and the store itself is absolutely adorable!
     They get tons of gently used pieces daily that look practically brand new from boutiques as well as brands such as Free People, Ray Ban, Louis Vuitton and Coach! However, they also get tons of items that are BRAND NEW WITH TAGS! I have purchased tons of items from this store and I LOVE wearing each and every piece I purchase. They also provide convenient shopping through their instagram as well as their facebook page and cheap shipping for all of the non-local ladies! I am confident you will find something that you LOVE here, either in store or through their social media and if you can't, the ladies are AWESOME at helping you find exactly what you need(or maybe something you didn't know you needed!)


    
An Awesome Sale Rack of Goodies for Their End of Season Sale!
XOXO,
     Glamourgirl220
          "A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment