Sunday, August 31, 2014

Game Day Wear: Baseball Edition

     When it comes to sporting events, who says you can't look fashionable while supporting your favorite team and I don't necessarily mean the masses of short dress and high heel wearing sorority girls at college campuses everywhere. I am talking something comfortable AND cute! So here it is, that cute outfit for a night at your favorite baseball field. Now, anyone who knows me KNOWS I am an Atlanta Braves girl! I have been for years and I wouldn't change it to save my life. So naturally, when planning for this post, my outfit is going to be inspired by my Atlanta Braves!
     Fanatics is an overall GREAT site to purchase your sports apparel from. They have a great selection of FITTED baseball hats (as well as adjustable) from a ton of different teams (and many different sports)! I have the hardest time finding fitted hats for my husband, but this site is a gold mine! I will definitely be purchasing a few for my hubby for Christmas! :) All of my ladies out there should definitely check them out for all of your (or that man in your life) sports needs!




     This is a very simple outfit but it is also shows a very feminine style. The shirt is a sheer, white, V-neck. It is semi-fitted and has sheer Atlanta A's throughout it with the Braves logo and tomahawk across the chest.  It is from the Fanatics website (for a direct link to this top, click here). I paired this top with some basic denim shorts from American Eagle Outfitters. I love the style and fit of their shorts, they are perfect for a casual day out but can still be dressed up as well. I chose a cute brown leather gladiator sandal to help keep those feet cool while chilling back in the Georgia heat at Turner Field. This pair can be found at Maurices. Finally, to top it off, I chose a simple fitted Braves baseball hat from the Fanatics website! This outfit is comfortable as well as cute enough to be worn for a Braves baseball date night with your beau!

    

XOXO,    
     Glamourgirl220
          "A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"


**This post is brought to you inspired by Fanatics Sports Apparel. All opinions are my own and the outfit presented above was completely selected by me. Thank you.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment