Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Review: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick

     Good morning everyone! Today, I have the pleasure of talking about the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick. It was released in July and I purchased it a little over a month ago. It is advertised to provide medium coverage and have an anti-shine core. There are 12 available shades. I chose Natural Beige #220 to try out. It looks really dark in the package but it blends out perfectly!
 

 
     I have to say that the packaging is very convenient. It is a roll up stick and has 9 grams of product in it. It is very convenient to travel with and throw in your purse or gym bag and take around with you should you need touchups. I definitely love the ease of using this product over liquid foundations as well. Don't get me wrong, I love my Maybelline BB Cream and Revlon Foundations I am using at the moment, but this has been a major go-to this month!

 
    
     All I need to apply this product is a swipe on each cheek, down the nose, and across the forehead and chin. Then, I can blend it in with my hands or a flat top brush. It goes on beautifully, it isn't super oily or drying. It perfectly mattes my combination skin and keeps it matte throughout the day.


 
 
     This is one of my holy grail products and it is something I will keep in my beauty arsenal for years to come. This product gets 5 stars for ease of use and mattifying power.
     Thank you guys for checking out my review of the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick. Keep checking back (or SUBSCRIBE) for some fun and festive Christmas related looks and DIY treats and décor as we enter into the Christmas season. Happy holidays!!
 
 
XOXO,
    Glamourgirl220
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment