Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag 2013

As most of you are aware, I posted my video for the Holly Jolly Holiday Tag around 2 years ago. I thought I would post an updated blog version this year. If you didn't watch my video in 2011, here it is:

 
And HERE is my updated 2013 Tag!

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag Questions:
-Favorite Christmas movie?
My favorite Christmas movies are Polar Express (no brainer) and The Christmas Shoes. I love the magical wonder of The Polar Express as well as the music (Josh Groban baby!!). Then the Christmas Shoes goes into the selflessness of the season and how one little boy who is on the brink of losing his mother tries to spend every last penny he has to make her final Christmas on Earth wonderful. He doesn't have the money and the workaholic behind him in line is touched by his story and pays for them.  

-Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
NICE! Of course! We all have our moments where we could be on the Naughty List, but I think primarily I am pretty good.

-Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo!
Unfortunately I don't have any. My hard drive crashed earlier this year and I lost all of my photos. :(

-Have you ever had a White Christmas?
YES, I was born in Oklahoma so up until I was 7 I saw a white Christmas every year. The last time I saw one was in 2005 when I went on a ski trip with my church youth group. :) It's definitely something I want to do again.

-Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Home in Georgia. Most of my family lives here, so this is where I stay. The exception would be my brother and sister in law who live in California. However, I haven't gotten the chance to visit them yet. Who knows, maybe next year!

-Play or sing your favorite Christmas song!
I did this in my video (I think) so go check it out!!

-Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
When I was a kid we used to open one gift on Christmas Eve that consisted of like a Christmas movie, new PJs and stuff like that. Now we wait, unless my husband has to work on Christmas (he's a security guard) then we go ahead and do it on Christmas Eve or wait until after he gets home. It just really depends on the times that he works! :)

-Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph!!

-What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
I just love being able to see my Nieces and Nephew. They live 2 hours away and sometimes life gets so busy that we don't get to see them that often but this is one time of the year that it is pretty much guaranteed :)

-Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. It's only 4 feet tall with multi color lights on it! I'm okay with that! Once I have kids, I want to start getting a real  one though and I want it to be big!!! :)

-Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Pumpkin Pie and Peppermint Bark!!

-Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Both! There is no better feeling than a smile on someone's face after giving them a gift (especially my nieces and nephew) but its also nice to know someone thought about you when you receive one! :)

-Show us your tackiest Christmas attire!
I'm really not a tacky sweater type of person. It's WAY to hot in South Georgia (it was 90 degrees earlier this week YUCK). Plus, I cleaned out my closet a LOT before I moved into my apartment and got rid of a lot of unnecessary items/old clothes.

-What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Colorado. Even though I lived in Oklahoma for 7 years, I have never actually been to Colorado and its something I've always wanted to do.

-Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
We've started making white chocolate bon bons this year that are amazing!  

-Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm a pro. I've gotten better and more creative over the years and can wrap some AWESOME looking gifts.

-Most memorable Holiday moment?
Last year my wonderful nephew was born! :) He will be 1 on Dec 14 :P


-What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I walked in on my parents wrapping presents :P

-Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes, this is probably the first year I have been really good about sticking to my goals. I may have not perfectly met weight goals or financial goals but I have definitely worked on them and feel a lot better about myself for it because I have made great strides in them. I plan to carry over my goals and fully achieve them by years end. 

-What makes the Holidays special for you?
Time with friends/family you may not have seen in a while.

Thank you guys so much for checking out my 2013 Holly Jolly Holiday Tag. I tag all of YOU reading this (leave me a link to yours in the comments!). Stay tuned for more wonderful Holiday themed posts. Happy Holidays!

XOXO,
Glamourgirl220

"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment