Sunday, November 17, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3???!!!

     Good evening everyone! I have some exciting news!! For those of you that haven't already heard, Urban Decay will soon be releasing their Naked 3 palette!! This 12 eyeshadow palette is similar to the others in the naked series by the neutral hues that it holds. The selection contains more pinky/rose hues (which are awesome for a green eyed girl like myself) and is housed in a beautiful rose gold case. It contains the Good Karma double ended brush and it also contains a sampler of 4 of Urban Decay's beloved primer potion! Some of beauty's biggest gurus have already received this palette to review before the official release and I will be doing my own review once I purchase it after the release.


The greatest thing about this palette is that its12 neutral hues are ALL BRAND NEW! These shades include:
Strange
Dust
Burnout
Limit
Buzz
Trick
Nooner
Liar
Factory
Mugshot
Darkside
Blackheart

The United States release has yet to be announced but I will let you guys know as soon as I do!

Xoxo,
Glamourgirl220
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

UPDATE: naked 3 is available NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment