Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Late Nights with Glamourgirl220

Hey guys! It has definitely been a while. The past month has been such a pain. My computer crashed and I lost everything. It kind of broke my heart. Luckily social media backs up my most cherished memories in its infinite walls. I just have to save them all to my computer (followed by backing up to my external hard drive).

On other notes, I still have lots of things planned for this blog as well as my channel.

Blog:
Outfit of the Days
Color Whisper Review (still trying them out)
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick Review
Halloween Treats
Bridal Shower Fun (pics/tips from a bridal shower I recently helped host)

Youtube:
Makeup Tutorial
Rainbow Tag
Makeup Collection Video
Organization Video
Halloween Costumes/Makeup Ideas
School/Life planner Organization

So as you can see, I have a ton planned for both my channel and this blog. It just all comes down to finding the time between work, church and time with my hubby. :) I promise I will get it done somehow though. :)


XOXO
Glamourgirl220

No comments:

Post a Comment