Sunday, July 28, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Sunday July 28, 2013

    Good afternoon everyone! Today I have an adorable outfit of the day for you. I think this is actually the first one I have done. I kind of like the blog format of an outfit of the day rather than the video format. I find the videos to be a little more boring. What do you guys think?

    Anyway, today I have a really pretty short black/red Chevron strapless dress. I have paired it with a pretty black bubble necklace and matching earrings. Add a simple black clutch purse and some black sandals and it's the perfect outfit for going out with the girls or college football game day. You can also dress it up with some black heels for a date night with your special fella.


     The dress is from a local boutique called Envy. They just opened a second store in Panama City, Florida. The plus side is that even though I am sure most of you do not have Envy Boutique near you, they DO SHIP!! Just check out their facebook page!!

     For those of you that enjoy maxi dresses, I have a surprise for you too! This dress also comes in a maxi length. I couldn't find any pictures of the maxi on their site, but I did see it at the store the other day and loved it just as much (however, since I am so short, Maxi dresses typically don't work for me). Finally, there are also some different color combinations available too. Check out Envy Boutique's page for more details on the available colors and to check out all of their other cute selections!

I hope you guys enjoyed this! I'll talk to you later!!

XOXO,
Glamourgirl220
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment