Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Maybelline Color Tattoos

     As many of you know, the Maybelline Color Tattoos have been out for a while now. However, because of the upcoming release of the Color Tattoo Pure Pigments, I thought it would be fun to be able to compare and contrast them. This post will be focused solely on the original Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Shadows. I personally own six of them now and LOVE them. They are my favorite cream shadows by far. They claim that they last 24 hours without creasing and smudging and while I have not personally kept my makeup on that long because I do not want to break out, I would honestly believe it.


     These are the six shades that I own. I wear them all the time. The best part is they look amazing alone or with other shadows on top! Most of the cream shadows I have owned, I always have to put a powder shadow on top and these I don't, which I love! Here are some swatches to show you just how awesome these colors are.




     Aren't they beautiful? The Shady Shores and Blue Paradise were/are limited edition shades so they may or may not be available where you are.

     The staying power of the Color Tattoos is simply amazing. I wear Bad to the Bronze as an everyday color and even after a long day of running around, it still looks amazing and flawless! I have even fallen asleep with my makeup on (Yes, I know that's horrible, please don't shun me!) and when I woke up it still looked awesome! Now THAT is the ultimate test of staying power. I really can not be happier with the color tattoos and if you haven't tried them yet, YOU SHOULD. This makes me even more excited to try out the Pure Pigments! :)

     I hope you found this review helpful (Yes, all opinions are my own and these were all purchased with my own money). Come back soon for my next post on the Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments!

XOXO
Glamourgirl220
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"








No comments:

Post a Comment