Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June Update!

     Good evening lovelies!! I know I have not blogged or even really filmed at all this month so I just wanted to throw a little update of what is to come your way.

     First off, I filmed a mini haul on my Ipad the other day. I probably will just let the footage be raw when I upload it because the raw footage is pretty good to begin with and I don't have any good film editors on my Ipad and do not really want to upload to my computer. The footage is of good quality so I will let it speak for itself.

     Second, I also have a real blog post on the way for a new Maybelline product that is to be officially released in July!! I was fortunate enough to be able to get my hands on it early so I can't wait to be one of the first to review it!!! That will be available later this week as well. You definitely don't want to miss that!! :)

     I am also working on a few other videos and blog posts that will be coming in the upcoming weeks. That is it for tonight, I am now off to read the blogs that I personally follow!

Goodnight!!

XOXO
Glamourgirl220
 "A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment