Monday, July 9, 2012

What is to come...

I have so many things on the table right now. I have 3-4 videos planned that just need to be filmed. I am working on a hair tutorial to do. I have a few blogposts coming up as well.

Videos:
Mirrorless makeup challenge
Project pan
Makeup collection
Hair tutorial

Blogposts:
Revlon lip butters review
Ted movie review
Sizzlin recipes
Physicians formula smokey eye palette

I also am working on a giveaway. However, that will not officially go into action until I reach 200+ subscribers. Hopefully I will reach this goal by September so then we can do an awesome giveaway!! I have been working in it more and I am so excited about it!! I hope you guys will be too when the time comes. :) well that is all for now!!

Xoxo,
Glamourgirl220
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment