Thursday, July 12, 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butters

Okay guys, so as most of you know I have been showing and talking a lot about the revlon lip butters. Here is my official review of this product to let you know all of the details and how I feel about these lipsticks.

What is it? Revlon Lip Butters
Where can I purchase it? Walmart, Target, and most drug stores
Is there a good color selection? Yes, there are approximately 20 different colors available! There is everything from peaches to pinks to reds in this line. :)

My absolute favorite thing about these lipsticks (aside from the awesome colors) are the texture. They are creamy like a lip balm/chapstick yet are pigmented like your everyday lipstick! They keep your lips hydrated while providing beautiful, vibrant color for your lips. From my personal experience, they stay on really well too! I own 2 of these lip butters (peach parfait and strawberry shortcake). They have been my go to lipsticks this summer to keep my lips hydrated from the summer air while still giving me my colorful pout.

The colors are very true to how they look in the packaging. This means no nasty surprises of a hot pink lip when you put on your strawberry shortcake lip butter. Another bonus for these is the price. In my neck of the woods they are only $6.49. This is average for a drugstore lipstick. However, I feel like they have the quality of the higher end brands so it is definitely worth it.

If you haven't checked out Revlon Lip Butters for yourself, I strongly suggest picking one up next time you are at your favorite drug store. :) You won't be disappointed!!

XOXO,
Glamourgirl220
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment