Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Show & Tell Tag Questions :)

Show & Tell Tag Questions

1) FAVORITE LIPSTICK
2) FAVORITE PURSE OR MOST USED PURSE YOU USE EVERYDAY
3) FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT
4) FAVORITE MASCARA
5) SHOW US YOUR CELL PHONE (TELL ME ABOUT THE COVER IF YOU HAVE ONE)
6) FAVORITE FACE PRODUCT (COULD BE MAKE UP)
7) FAVORITE FACE WASH
8) SHOW ME YOUR PET(S)
9) SHOW ME YOUR FAVORITE STUFFED ANIMAL YOU SLEEP WITH OR BLANKET
10) SHOW ME YOUR FAVORITE NAIL POLISH
**EXTRA QUESTIONS**
11) SHOW ME YOUR FAVORITE EARRINGS
12) SHOW ME YOUR FAVORITE EYE SHADOW
13) SHOW ME A PIC OF YOUR BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND

I really njoyed doing this tag! I hope you like it too!

The next video I do will probably be the mirrorless makeup challenge!! It looks like so much fun and I really want to do it. I always am planning my makeup ollection video to appear soon as well! Keep watching! :)

                                     XOXO,
                                           Glamourgirl220
                     "A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment