Saturday, June 30, 2012

Late nights with glamourgirl220

Hello hello. It is currently 3:30am here on the east coast! I can't sleep so I am gonna blog a little bit and tell you guys what's going on.

Anyway I hit 92 subscribers today which I am so excited about!! I hope to finally hit my 100 mark by the end of June 30 :) that would give me an entire month to get 100 more subscribers so we can finally begin to discuss a giveaway like I promised after 200 subscribers. :) Honestly I am so excited about doing a giveaway because I have so many ideas on what I could actually giveaway. I was thinking a naked 1 & 2 palette (yes I mean BOTH of them) but then again so many people already have one or the other or even both!! That's okay though, my next idea is doing a pretty little gift pack with eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushes, etc. It would include a few of my favorite things from each makeup category and maybe even include a fun mask or something :) I think that is the one I am leading more towards because it sounds like more fun to shop for. :P Anyway if anyone has any ideas on what you would like to win PLEASE comment on this blogpost and let me know!! I don't know what you want unless you tell me :)


XOXO,
Glamourgirl220
"A Little Glamour Goes A Long Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment