Friday, February 10, 2012

To do for Saturday February 18, 2012

So I have neglected to do a lot of things these past few weeks. I have been so busy with school that my youtube channel and other projects have kinda been pushed to the back burner. However, I am going to change that this weekend! I am posting my to do list for Saturday and hopefully I will be able to get everything checked off okay!

  • Clean out my desk
  • clean my bedroom
  • organize my makeup drawers
  • update my makeup wish list
  • Update my dvd list
  • plan for my ulta haul video when my things arrive
  • email companies for coupons (check out the list on TCW from Elaine's Challenge)
  • Organize my coupon box/clip sort NB
  • Organize future stockpile space
  • plan list of next possible videos
  • film another video?
As you can tell there is a lot to do, however most of the items on my list are smaller tasks that just need to finally get done. Keep an eye out for my newest videos and blog posts. Thanks!

                                                    -Melissa Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment