Sunday, December 11, 2011

Plans postponed

Okay so I ended up doing some Christmas decorating instead of the changes to my YouTube channel like I had hoped. That is ok though I will work on that tomorrow or maybe I will do some of it later tonight. Right now I am chilling on the couch with my amazing fiancé and watching robots!! It is such a cute little movie. :)

Update: Okay, so my wonderful fiancé will be out and about tomorrow. That means that I will be able to do all of the updates to my channel that I want to do. It will also give me time to finish decorating as well as do a little shopping and clear out my coupon box. If I have time I can also start packing some stuff away for our move in the next few weeks. Grades are also released tomorrow which is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment