Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New York Trip

     Hey guys, I just thought I'd let you know that I am headed to New York City for a fabulous 5 day trip on May 27. However, this trip isn't all pleasure. I am going to be performing with a large choir the Gabriel Faure Requiem at Lincoln Center. I am flying Delta out of Orlando on Friday, the 27th around noon. I will be arriving at LaGuardia airport just before 3PM. While I'm there I will be touring the city and of course SHOPPING among my rehearsals and group dinners. We will be eating at Bricco's Restaurant, Hard Rock Cafe, and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. That will definitely be 3 very delicious meals!

     There will be tons of shopping time, mainly in the evening. I have some stores picked out already that are musts, such as H&M, Macy's, Sephora, and Lush. When I arrive back home I should be posting a New York City Haul as well as a vlog of my travels in the airport and around the city. It is gonna be really fun and I'm really excited for this trip and to share this beautiful city with those of you who may have never visited the city before or haven't been to certain parts of it! Keep checking back for these videos and more blogs.
                         -Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment